Vice President BD for AirAviator P Ltd

Vice President BD for AirAviator Pvt. Ltd.


Managing existing clients & further deepen the relations.

Maximize relationships and opportunities for further business development. 

Tapping new potential Airlines Bid / tender submissions, Proposal writing and follow-up; 
negotiation and Agreement closure. 

Establishing and maintaining advantageous contracts in order to improve business performance, quality, cost and continuity
Marketing all the Products offered by AirAviator Pvt. Ltd. across social media platforms

Oversee  AirAviator Branch activities and performance.

Formulate / update AirAviator  policies


Pradha Madhav [MBA -HR ] 
Asst Manager HR






Comments

  1. Thank you for share this great information it’s really useful for me, keep sharing this type article, thank you so much for share this awesome idea with us.
    Jeans Supplier in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for share this great information it’s really useful for me, you’re doing a great job.
    play school cartoon wall painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it, thank you for share this great information it’s really useful for me, you’re doing a great job.
    Website development company in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it, thank you for share this great information it’s really useful for me, you’re doing a great job.
    Motorcycle Tours in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it’s really useful for me, you’re doing a great job, thank you so for share with us.
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for share with us, wonderful blog, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it’s really useful for me; you’re doing a great job,
    Custom Agent in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mostly I use to read the blogs and informative article daily, but today i found your blog very unique, providing the information and helpful to others. Keep it up and waiting for your new updates thanks. We offer multiple services in digital marketing, some of our services are:

    Digital marketing Company in Delhi
    SMM Services
    PPC Services in Delhi
    Website Design & Development Packages
    SEO Services Packages
    Local SEO services
    E-mail marketing services
    YouTube plans
    Digital marketing service in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment